Select Page

Passport and Citizenship Applications

The Ministry facilitates applications for passport and citizenship applications through Jamaican Embassies, High Commissions and consulates (overseas Missions) which transmits them to the Passport, Immigration & Citizenship Agency (PICA) for processing. Through our Missions, persons may obtain an emergency travel document known as an Emergency Certificate to facilitate urgent travel in cases where a person’s passport is expired, lost, stolen, damaged or otherwise unavailable. This is usually for one-way travel to Jamaica.

Notarial Services

This involves witnessing your signature on documents to be used in accordance with Jamaican Laws.

Documents that we Notarise

  • Sale, transfer and purchase agreements for real property
  • Documents pertaining to land titles
  • Contracts
  • Wills
  • Statutory declarations and other documents for use in Jamaica under Jamaican laws
  • Life Certificates for pensioners